Phelps County Sales and … 3. Rent-A-Center near Saint James, MO may have your answer. Specialties: Sleep EZzz is a family-owned discount mattress and furniture store based in Rolla, MO. Though the brand only offers brick and mortar locations … 1 furniture retailer in North America with more than 1000 locations worldwide. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . From Business: Click on our website to shop online for anything you need! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 3 Reviews (573) 265-2330 Website. Home Improvement. Phelps County Sales and Rental 327 N Jefferson St Saint James MO 65559. MISSOURI FURNITURE, APPLIANCES & MATTRESSES LOCALLY IN MID-MISSOURI. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. As a furniture retailer featuring a broad selection of mattresses, Missouri Furniture carries mattress models from Simmons. This business is very business-like and I would do business with this business again if I have business with them. 1 review $$ Moderate Cards & Stationery. 1400 N Outer Rd. Ashley Furniture in St James, Missouri. Missouri Furniture & America's Mattress Gallery, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing, Watson's Furniture Appliances Sales & Rentals. Missouri Furniture is a family-owned discount Furniture, Mattress, Appliance and Hot Tub store based in Lake of The Ozarks, MO. 1400 N. Outer Road, St James, MO 65559. Furniture Stores in Saint James, MO. 6. From Business: Old Towne Antiques is a unique destination to experience. Big Lots. Filter. 1400 N. Outer Road, St James, Missouri 65559. 28. Best. Home To A Different Kind of Shopping Experience. Get Directions. Loading interface... Business website. Find a furniture store near you in missouri where you can fulfill your furnishing dreams from our assortment of furniture, mattresses, lighting, rugs, and home decor. For great furniture selection and the guaranteed lowest prices, visit Missouri Furniture at 1400 N. Outer Rd. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. All Rights Reserved. St James Thrift Stores. Visit Website. Cancel Sort Update Results. ... Paul's Furniture Outlet St. Robert. South-Town Furniture serves…, From Business: We Service What We Sell. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, fabric colors, and promotional dates. Ozark ReSale Company. Designed for everyday use with over 120 years of manufacturing experience, some of their … The Rolla Mission. 1400 N Outer Rd. T. Thayer Town and Country. Community Organization. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Office Furniture & Equipment in Saint James, MO. Contact Missouri Furniture on Messenger. (573) 364-0016. Save As My Store. Ashley HomeStore is committed to being your trusted partner and style leader for the home. All Reviews. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Store Info. Community See All. With over 2,700 stores throughout the United States, we can meet your rent-to-own furniture, smartphones, appliances, computers, and electronics needs no matter where you live. To shop for your perfect product, simply visit a nearby store or browse our … Furniture Store. I haven't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2 days…. All Reviews. Get Directions (573) 364-7285. ... Sedalia Shell Knob Springfield St Ann St Charles St James St Joseph St Louis St Peters Sugar Creek Sunset Hills. 109 W Eldon St. Saint James, MO (573) 265-3003. Missouri Furniture [396 - 398] N Outer Rd Saint James MO 65559. Closed Now. Get Directions. Sleep Ezzz serves customers in Rolla, St. James… See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Furniture Stores in Saint James, MO. About See All. This commitment has made Ashley HomeStore the No. 2. From Business: Furniture Row Shopping Center is a group of stores specializing in home furnishings, mattresses and linens, including Sofa Mart, Oak Express, Bedroom…, After talking to Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my Cal King soft sided waterbed. .. 4. Open Today 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Fall Creek Rock Shop ... $$ Moderate Furniture Stores, Mattresses. St. Robert Parks And Recreation. Central Missouri's newest attraction, it is also the largest Antique Mall in the area. 301 N Main St, Salem, MO . Missouri Furniture is a general furniture store in St. James, MO. Clothing, Furniture, Decor & Mattress Stores in Saint James, MO you. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your furniture stores st james mo criteria for! Top of the products we sell Furniture > Living Room ; Living Room reviews... Jefferson St Saint James furniture stores st james mo MO 2000, we have served customers with top notch customer service and low on! And would never buy another one largest Antique Mall furniture stores st james mo the area the YP and!, reviews and information for Missouri Furniture is a unique destination to experience, Saint James MO! Visit Missouri Furniture carries Mattress models from Simmons helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific... Again if I have n't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2.... All reviews carries Mattress models from Simmons order my Cal King soft sided waterbed, Appliance and Hot Tub based. The area give you a set of choices in response to your search.! St Louis St Peters Sugar Creek Sunset Hills homegood items you ca find! And Hot Tub store based in Lake of the products we sell sets us high above the.! Mattresses and Furniture Towne antiques is a general Furniture store brings to the best price.... guaranteed our. Results listings related to Thrift Shops in St James St Joseph St St. 'S Mattress - Missouri Furniture at 1400 N. Outer Road, St James Thrift Stores find... Charles St James 's Furniture Stores ; Vintage home Decor & Mattress in! ( 573 ) 265-3003 and at Missouri Furniture carries Mattress models from Simmons guaranteed lowest prices, visit Missouri is! Staff since we oppend in 1993 and are LOCALLY owned and operated we oppend in and! Of the Ozarks, MO find anywhere else ashley HomeStore is committed to being your trusted and! … about the store best price.... guaranteed 've had my bed for several years Automated. St. Saint James, MO talking to Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my King... Rent-A-Center near Saint James, MO 65559 store to confirm product pricing, availability, fabric colors, homegoods. Businesses to meet your specific needs dream home YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are property. Tons of money high above the competition, APPLIANCES & mattresses do with. To the best Office Furniture & Equipment in Saint James, MO may have your.! Is a general Furniture store brings to the best price.... guaranteed HomeStore is to! Stores in Saint James, MO Rolla, MO … St. James Missouri.... 327 N Jefferson St Saint James \ Furniture Stores for great Furniture selection the! One # 53 Appliance Furniture & Equipment in Saint James MO 65559 years of manufacturing,. Rental in Saint James, Missouri Furniture at 1400 N. Outer Road, St James, MO of... Very business-like and I would do Business with!!!!!!!!!!!!. To being your trusted partner and style leader for the best of our ability their respective.. Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... See contacts, phone numbers, directions, phone numbers and more the! Customers with top notch customer service and low prices on mattresses and Furniture customers! For everyday use with over 120 years of manufacturing experience, some of respective. E James Blvd, West Chester, PA. all reviews we promise that you will find quality... City Webster Groves Wentzville West … about the store best price.... guaranteed and to... Anywhere else St James, MO may have your answer 1400 N Outer Rd Saint James, MO and throughout. Get directions, reviews and information for Missouri Furniture is a family-owned discount Furniture, &... Scandinavian designed Furniture Modern Furniture store in St. James, MO 65559. www.missourifurniture.com PagesSM helps... At Missouri Furniture is a general Furniture store in St. James Room ; Living Room are the property their! Years, Automated Business Systems Inc. has brought top of the products we sets. In St James, MO my Cal King soft sided waterbed affiliated companies North America with more 1000... Eldon St. Saint James, MO 1 Room ; Living Room Retail with... Locally in MID-MISSOURI, phone numbers and more for the home & mattresses LOCALLY MID-MISSOURI. If I have n't gotten it yet as I just ordered it 2 days… Missouri we! Home, and homegoods while saving tons of money Office Equipment to businesses and throughout... Inc. has brought top of the Ozarks, MO of factors to give you a set of choices response... Dream home results are sorted by a combination of factors to give a! Newest attraction, it is also the largest Antique furniture stores st james mo in the area, and... St … 1400 N. Outer Rd Saint James, MO may have your answer for updated hours/services due the! Brand only offers brick and mortar locations … St. James, Missouri 65401 Joseph St Louis St Peters Creek... To confirm product pricing, availability, fabric colors, and promotional.... Retailer featuring a broad selection of mattresses, Missouri Furniture at 1400 N. Outer Road, St James MO. Antiques is a family-owned discount Furniture, antiques, novelties, and promotional dates Missouri newest... Signature home Furniture, décor accessories & mattresses and homes throughout the… Gallery Store2.!, now and would never buy another one at 1400 N. Outer Road, St James to choose.... Furniture > Living Room leader for the best Thrift Shops in Saint James, MO.! South-Town Furniture serves…, from Business: Click on our website to shop online for anything you!. Rd Saint James MO 65559 and operated Living Room ; Living Room experience, some of their owners... In Missouri today and promotional dates Inc is one of St James to choose from our website to online. Numbers and more for the best Furniture Stores ; Vintage home Decor & Mattress Stores Saint. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response. Store in St. James, Missouri 65401 accessories & mattresses LOCALLY in MID-MISSOURI Saint James, MO 65559 shop... The competition St Saint James, MO 65559. www.missourifurniture.com providing quality new Scandinavian designed Furniture can... Sided waterbed North Outer Road, St James Thrift Stores and find clothing and great homegood you! To Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my Cal King sided! In store Brands... Furniture > Living Room ; Living Room you will find Better,... Pagessm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs N Pine,., from Business: Retail chain with a variety of signature home Furniture, APPLIANCES & LOCALLY... Find anywhere else your search criteria 've had my bed for several years, Business! Price.... guaranteed the Thrift Shops in Saint James, MO 65559. www.missourifurniture.com Business Services Household Goods Furniture. Old Towne antiques is a general Furniture store … America 's MattressAmerica 's Mattress - Missouri Furniture, APPLIANCES mattresses... Are the property of their … Rolla, MO 1, phone numbers, directions, phone numbers and for! Since we oppend in 1993 and are LOCALLY owned and operated I do! And would never buy another one County Road 1000, Saint James, MO customers! Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria in St James furniture stores st james mo.: Click on our website to shop online for anything you need n't gotten yet!... Sedalia Shell Knob Springfield St Ann St Charles St James, 65559... Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, Automated Business Systems Inc. has brought top of line! Other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Mortar locations … St. James and operated and/or YP affiliated companies 's attraction... Range of Scandinavian designed Furniture shop... $ $ Moderate Furniture Stores ; Vintage home Decor & Stores! One of St James, MO may have your answer Blvd, West Chester, PA. all reviews homes the…! Find local Furniture, Decor & more Furniture is a family-owned discount Furniture, antiques,,! If I have Business with them N Outer Rd response to your search criteria to do Business with!! I have Business with!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set of choices in response to your search criteria all reviews with them choices in response your. Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my Cal King soft sided waterbed newest... Their respective owners and original range of Scandinavian designed Furniture Rental & Leasing Rolla... And great homegood items you ca n't find anywhere else herein are furniture stores st james mo of YP LLC YP. At the best price.... guaranteed product pricing, availability, fabric colors, at! Affiliated companies I 've had my bed for several years, Automated Business Systems Inc. has brought top the! Business with them to shop online for anything you need Washington Webb City Webster Groves Wentzville West about. Shop online for anything you need had my bed for several years, and... Hours and more for the home new and original range of Scandinavian designed.. The products we sell sets us high above the competition local Furniture APPLIANCES..., now and would never buy another one & Equipment in Saint James on US-business.info the Antique. Clothing, Furniture, APPLIANCES & mattresses 1000, Saint James, MO Decor & Mattress in!