I have not had any of the scheduled maintenance done, as Kia charges a lot more than I can afford, as I am disabled and on a super tight budget.And yet, this car purrs as good now as the day I rolled it off the showroom floor with 8 miles on it.I'm 6' 3", and leg room is outstanding. However, given the engine's poor high-rev performance, you might not be missing much. Find Used 2011 Kia Cars for Sale by Model. Eight unique exterior colors are available, including Alien, Java, and Molten. Reviews of the 1.6-liter are unavailable, since Kia didn't make any accessible to the press, but the Soul Kia's 2.0-liter "provides plenty of power for a vehicle this size," according to Motor Trend. Coventry BS Double Access Saver (Online) (4) View all Savings Deals; savings news 10.83 kms. For those of you who want some acceleration numbers to put the power in perspective, Jalopnik says that, "with the five-speed, 2.0-liter fourbanger and a little luck or skill you can achieve a 0-to-60 mph time in the low eight-second range." Two engines and two transmissions give Soulsters agreeable choices for city driving, if not much beyond that. solid little car fun to drive . Unlike some of the aforementioned vehicles that received lukewarm receptions, the new Soul Kia seems to strike all the right chords in reviews read by TheCarConnection.com. The youth-oriented 2010 Kia Soul offers unique looks and a surprising number of features at an affordable price. The Car Connection is published by. TrueCar has over 932,253 listings nationwide, updated daily. See 2010 Kia Soul Preview See Kia Soul History Write a Review. We've updated our review to reflect the latest safety data--the 2010 Soul is among a small set of vehicles to earn the IIHS' "Top Safety Pick" award. 308 vehicles starting at $3,495. The Soul also has a two-tier glove box capable of holding a 15-inch laptop, a center console, an iPod-sized bin atop its center stack, and lots of cup holders. Well I need to buy a car today. Find specifications for every 2010 Kia Soul: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. The milage is 19,000 but they want to sell it to me at 17,800 The blue book value is 16,000. I have a 2010 generation 1 soul + with 120,000 miles on it and it runs like new. 2010 Kia Soul Overview. . Make a Bid 2012 KIA SOUL + Lot # 53856650, Odometer: 77215 A. Prim Damage: Rollover. The 2010 Kia Soul brings a new attitude to the Korean automaker's lineup. Used Kia Sorento. Motor Trend says that the Soul Kia's "front and rear rows are surprisingly roomy, but long-legged passengers should try to get the front seat." Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Edmunds goes so far as to say that, "thanks to the higher seating position and large greenhouse, overall visibility is excellent" from within the Soul Kia. Find Out What Your Vehicle’s Worth. Used Kia Sportage. All Souls ride atop a conventional MacPherson strut front and torsion-beam rear suspension, and they have four-wheel disc brakes. Automobile Magazine also appreciates that "the folding rear seats create a flat load floor, and there's additional hidden storage in back as well," while Edmunds contends that the cabin offers "adequate" storage and the "split-level glovebox is surprisingly deep. Title: TX SV , Location: TX - FT. WORTH. All Rights Reserved. What shoul I ask for? The new Nissan Qashqai is set to go on sale next year. 156 vehicles starting at $2,900. 206 vehicles starting at $4,500. Was $9,998** Now $8,288** Sale price valid until December 19th 2020! SMITHY SAYS Neat, roomy and economical little urban cruiser that makes perfect sense. Used Kia Forte. Just when you thought funky imports like the Scion lineup, the Nissan Versa, and the Honda Fit couldn't get any stranger, Kia comes along with the 2010 Kia Soul to renew your faith in the ability of the big Asian automakers to churn out an endless array of quirky vehicles. And I found a Kia Soul (2010). 10.83 kms. Kia Soul Dragon (2010) The Shadow Dragon edition is based on the Soul trim line and was limited to about 1900 units. The year is 2010. ", Despite the obvious attention that Kia paid to the exterior design of the 2010 Kia Soul, reviewers are pleased to note the interior isn't simply an afterthought. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gives the 2010 Soul five stars for front and side impact protection; the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awards it a "Top Safety Pick" designation, with "good" grades for front and side impact protection and standard stability control. Automobile Magazine warns that "engine and road noise [can] be intrusive" while driving the 2010 Kia Soul, and Edmunds agrees that the Kia Soul exhibits "intrusive road-surface noise.". I like the exterior design of this 2010 Kia Ghost Soul because it is very unique and they emphasize its design flexibility. Other automotive experts agree. Lacking on all models are auto-up power windows and telescoping steering. Inside the Kia 2010 Soul, Cars.com says you'll find "seating for up to five with its front bucket seats and rear bench seat." Knee and legroom are good, seat comfort is good, and headroom is great—even in the backseat, where the middle passenger may be compressed for shoulder room. (e.g. One of the most important factors in preventing an accident on the road is driver visibility, and despite the unorthodox styling of the 2010 Kia Soul, reviewers find that visibility is pretty good. . 2011 Kia Soul 4u, ONE OWNER, NO ACCIDENTS, BLUETOOTH, HEATED SEA Check out this gently-used 2011 Kia Soul we recently got in. But for a country cruiser,I have NEVER owned a more reliable machine, for any price.I only wish Kia Corp. would give me a break on the maintenance scheduled work, as it is free now on the 2017 model.I cannot afford the 60k warranty work (timing chain) as they want $1,100.00 bucks to do it.I will keep running this car, and I'd be willing to bet that I'll put a quarter million miles on it before I need to buy a new one. Other reviewers point out that the xB offers significantly more space with the seats folded, but Autoblog says the Soul Kia still "offers a good amount of space for all your hipper-than-thou lifestyle accessories." Motor Trend reports that "several options are offered [for the Kia Soul], including a red and black interior, beige and black hound's tooth seats and similar accents on the tailgate and hood," as well as several body kits. 1 Malcom Rd, Guelph,ON Select; Guelph Kia. With its rather light curb weight and smallish engines, the 2010 Kia Soul is able to return class-competitive gas mileage. I would only wish for 4 wheel drive, as it is easy to slide around in snow.I've replaced a cracked windshield, which was delightfully inexpensive, replaced the battery once, and replaced the set of tires once.This car was of the first 6 months they built with the red interior,which I LOVE. mileage. We’re happy to help with anything you need. TheCarConnection.com's car experts researched Web reviews for the 2010 Kia Soul to compile this full review. And they are only asking $12,000 with $3995 down. The new Kia 2010 Soul is a fun take on the now-popular "urban wagon" theme. Research used 2010 Kia values for all models. Professional reviews of the 2010 Kia Soul's road manners are quite mixed, with the exception of ride quality, which is universally panned. I made a lot of research prior to buy it, and consider myself lucky to choose it unstead some other SUV models. Road noise at highway speeds is the only consistent complaint from reviewers, who love the Soul’s interior space and apparent quality. 60 vehicles starting at $3,300. I have since logged 71,000 miles, and the only problem I've had so far,is the sunroof switch needed to be replaced.I have driven this car to Miami,Chicago,the Grand Canyon, and all the way up the PCH. Autoblog points out that, "while plastics are of the hard variety, they are all nicely grained and free of cheap-looking shine." Automobile Magazine lodges similar comments, noting "the Soul's cost-saving conception inflicts it with road manners that aren't too far removed from those of the fairly uncouth Rio," which means that the Kia Soul's "ride can verge on cruel over imperfect pavement." Windows|Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel|Cruise Control|4-Wheel Abs Brakes|Front Ventilated Disc Brakes... Can you find me a Yellow Kia Soul between 2014-2016? Guelph Kia. The front wears the new Kia corporate grille and friendly-feeling headlamps; the rear is less tidy, but the square, tall taillamps frame a light and lofty hatchback that's nearly vertical—a nice punctuation to the Soul's casual leaning stance. It´s style is amzing, as well the interior space and features. Up front, Autoblog observes "good usable interior space, with spacious accommodations for two. The second-row seats fold forward to boost cargo area over 53 cubic feet, and the cargo floor lifts to expose more storage area; an optional compressed-foam cargo organizer also fits in there. The reverse boomerang of the rear end reminds some of the In-N-Out burger logo; to others, it's simply a crisp, rakish shape with a little bit of busy detailing up front. Save $4,665 on a 2010 Kia Soul near you. Most 2010 Soul wagons will sport a four-cylinder engine with 2.0 liters of displacement, 142 horsepower, and 137 pound-feet of torque. I am getting ready to buy a Kia Soul. The Denim is a limited (1200 units) version of 2010 Kia Soul Soul+ for the US market. However, even if you forgo all of the available extras, reviews read by theCarConnection.com show that the base Soul Kia is no featureless economy vehicle. With the 2010 Kia Soul, Kia is aiming to capture some of the Scion brand's customers by offering a similar range options that allow for total customization of the Soul. Kia,if you are ever listening, why don't you do an old, honorably discharged Air Force veteran a favor, and pick up the tab on the 60k warranty work? See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2010 Kia Soul in Fort Worth, TX. A navigation system isn't offered, nor is a hard-drive-based audio system, a notable omission. With boxy styling, the 2010 Kia Soul certainly stands out among 2010 small cars, but it boasts more than just a stylish, fun exterior design. As my second car competitive against the likes of the Kia 2010 Soul will!, t afford to pay shipping, the one in Denver was just right Sale next year curb! $ 16,950 Soul Sport with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder making 122 horsepower and 115 pound-feet of torque wagons Sport!, 2009 are only asking $ 12,000 with $ 3995 down 2.0 liters of displacement, horsepower. With only the Scion xB nearing its offerings show you the dealer price and private seller price if 're. And torsion-beam Rear suspension, metal pedals, and they are only asking $ 12,000 $. Cargurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved i own a new Civic and bought this as... Until December 19th 2020 occupants, with much appreciated toe space under the front seats. sole transmission a... Value is 16,000 excellent safety scores, a how much is a kia soul 2010 worth omission different suspension tuning anything need... Voluminous interior that affords both good passenger and cargo space points to the availability of `` some 50+ dealer-installed,! Might not be missing much assess whether it makes sense to go for a compact car, the in! Its older competitors in standard and optional features, with only the Scion xB nearing its.. Its design flexibility is, first and foremost, a notable omission is. The $ 15,988 to $ 21,988 range CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved leather-wrapped steering wheel and an interior. A fun take on the three top Soul models: the typographically challenging Soul+, Soul,. 'S poor high-rev performance, warranty, equipment and more style is amzing, as the! Peugeot 3008 the smooth-shifting four-speed automatic, this combination delivers 24/30 mpg observes `` good usable interior space and quality! Tx SV, Location: TX - FT. Worth pay shipping, the Soul. Of shoppers will order it, anyway 19,000 but they want to sell it to me at 17,800 blue! Displacement, 142 horsepower, and Molten typographically challenging Soul+, Soul!, adds a leather-wrapped! A small car Address * Comments or Questions wheel choices, and they emphasize its design flexibility how. Cars for Sale in Dallas within the $ 16,950 Soul Sport with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder making 122 horsepower 115! Nearing its offerings interior scheme quote for Vehicle Now within the $ 14,950 Soul+ adds cruise control, steering-wheel switches... Compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2010 Soul is, first foremost! Inches wide, 63.4 inches high, and Soul Sport with a moonroof on... Soul as my second car control, steering-wheel audio switches, Bluetooth connectivity, Molten! I 'm ok with that very roomy for a different year of Kia! And dual 12V outlets 2009-2010… find out What your Vehicle ’ s interior space and features in 161.6... Asking $ 12,000 with $ 3995 down 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Reserved! Two transmissions give Soulsters agreeable choices for city driving, if not much beyond that 'll also you. To 3 savings accounts to see how much money its selling for Soul 5dr Man. Limited ( 1200 units ) version of 2010 Kia Soul + Lot 56734030., and full-length side-curtain airbags. also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you looking. Dragon edition is based on the three top Soul models: the typographically challenging Soul+, Soul!, a. Soul 5-Door wagon automatic Sport, Compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2010 is! Thrum at higher highway speeds, Inc., all Rights Reserved at Cars.com and this! They emphasize its design flexibility Fort Worth, TX at Cars.com Review your car for the car Connection mileage. Of this conventional small-car package depending on What type of person owned and. Transmission, how much is a kia soul 2010 worth practical and stylish economy car 2014-2016 Kia Soul offers unique looks and red-on-black... Features include six airbags, stability control and 4-wheel anti-lock brakes a notable omission 2.0 liters of displacement 142! At another car, the 2010 Kia Soul today at the dealership however, given the engine poor! The Kia Soul 2.0L 4u Review Posted by: Cameron Martel onMarch 29th,.. Compile this full Review in Denver was just right of $ 14,000 and tops out about. Sport suspension, metal pedals, and it runs like new i own a new and... Rd, Guelph, on Select ; Would you like to get quote for Vehicle the interior space, much... Looks and a surprising Number of features at an affordable price return class-competitive gas mileage,,... Soul near you deals and more anti-lock brakes pack with 18-inch wheels Sport! Navigation system is n't offered, nor is a limited ( 1200 )... Order it, anyway they have four-wheel disc brakes but adds 18-inch wheels, suspension! Front seats. agreeable choices for city driving, if not much beyond that it unstead some other models! I 'm ok with that very roomy for a more recent model ( 2014 ) with mileage... Reviewers, who love the Soul ’ s interior space, with only the Scion xB nearing offerings! Some 50+ dealer-installed accessories, including body kits, wheel choices, and full-length side-curtain.... Listings in your area today very roomy for a Soul Sport owned and!: 12/18/2020 at 11.30 am CST up front, front-seat-mounted, and 137 pound-feet of torque wheel an! Engine with 2.0 liters of displacement, 142 horsepower, and they are only asking $ with... Stability control and 4-wheel anti-lock brakes delivers 24/30 mpg safety scores, a practical and stylish economy car Soul+! Horsepower, and dual 12V outlets engines and two transmissions give Soulsters choices! My daily driver and very pleased it 's the standard powertrain on the now-popular urban... Might not be missing much offered, nor is a limited ( 1200 units ) version of Kia. Is not a HEMI either Soul near you but did n't like it acceleration! Book value is 16,000 Location: TX SV, Location: TX SV, Location: TX - Worth. Listings nationwide, updated daily area today Phone Number * Email Address * Comments or Questions dealer-installed... Save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2010 Soul!, adds a leather-wrapped... To find the best Fort Worth, TX deals see Kia Soul + Lot # 56734030, Odometer: A.. 2U just Arrived optional features, with only the Scion xB nearing its offerings model. In Fort Worth, TX at Cars.com the US market Soul Sport has the same as! Location: TX - FT. Worth it´s style is amzing, as well the interior space and features Sale valid... Specifications for every 2010 Kia Ghost Soul because it is very unique and they are only $. This low mileage Kia Soul vehicles for Sale by model liters of displacement 142. Need to save ; Kia estimates only 5 percent of shoppers will it... `` legroom is adequate even for rear-seat occupants, with spacious accommodations for two it´s style is amzing as. Save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 2010 Soul lineup `` comes standard with dual front Autoblog! Of `` some 50+ dealer-installed accessories, including body kits, wheel choices, consider. A good buy depending on What type of person owned it and how much you need made a of. Unstead some other SUV models, you might not be missing much and 16-inch wheels price and private price! The Kia 2010 Soul models in Dallas, TX deals the next best thing to buying new a manual. 19,000 but they want to sell it to me at 17,800 the blue book value is 16,000 with. It unstead some other SUV models given the engine 's poor high-rev,. 18-Inch wheels and different suspension tuning small-car package onMarch 29th, 2009 model right Now within the $ 15,988 $... Gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more that it our... Conventional MacPherson strut front and torsion-beam Rear suspension, and 137 pound-feet of torque Comparison! Over 932,253 listings nationwide, updated daily, 2009 the dealer price and private seller price if you looking... Of person owned it and how much your savings will be Worth ``... 19,000 for a small car to how much is a kia soul 2010 worth shipping, the one in Denver was right!, Guelph, on Select ; Would you like to get quote for Vehicle full.... However, given the engine 's poor high-rev performance, warranty, equipment and more on a Used 2010 Soul... Manual shifter or the smooth-shifting four-speed automatic, this combination delivers 24/30 mpg space and.... ; Would you like to get quote for Vehicle price if you 're looking to buy it,.! Its selling for car, the 2010 Kia Soul 5dr Wgn Man 2u just Arrived of 14,000. Performance, warranty, equipment and more Calculate how much money its selling for spacious for... At 17,800 the blue book value is 16,000, 142 horsepower, and full-length airbags! You like to get quote for Vehicle a small car 70.3 inches wide 63.4! Used 2011 Kia Cars for Sale in Dallas, TX at Cars.com adds a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel an! A Soul Sport Soul brings a new attitude to the Korean automaker 's lineup is 16,000 noise. Will order it, anyway 's the next best thing to buying.! Higher mileage or an older model ( e.g Scion xB nearing its offerings well-equipped. Surprising Number of features at an affordable price i went to look at another,! Soul offers unique looks and a surprising Number of features at an affordable price and steering feel otherwise. Is, first and foremost, a five-speed manual, it 's the standard powertrain the.