Deezer: free music streaming. The piano melody quietly returns, strings rejoin and the composition churns again, full of emotion and roiling like a stormy sea. It takes a lot to know a man It takes a lot to understand The warrior, the sage The little boy in rage. Listen to It Takes a Lot to Know a Man by Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy. it takes a lot to give, to ask for help, to be yourself to know and love what you live with it takes a lot to breathe, to touch, to feel the slow reveal of what another body needs… it takes a lot to know a man a lot to know, to understand the father and the son the hunter and the gun it takes a lot to know a woman a lot to comprehend what’s coming the mother and the child the muse and the beguiled Damien Rice wears his heart on his sleeve. 1 825 125 tekstów, 17 478 poszukiwanych i 378 oczekujących. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Escucha It Takes a Lot to Know a Man por Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy. Damien Rice's new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles. It takes a lot to know a man A lot to know to understand the father and the son the hunter and the gun. It Takes a Lot to Know a Man Praia do Espelho, Bahia - 2018 Guy Amorim, Luann Dias, Marina Ribeiro Arruda e Alice Gonçalves. (It takes a lot to know a man...) Am Dm F E What are you so afraid to lose? Podaj adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór. Play online or download to listen offline free - … Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów. It takes a lot to know a man It takes a lot to understand The warrior, the sage The little boy enraged It takes a lot to know a woman A lot to understand what's humming The honey-bee, the stings The little girl with wings It takes a lot to give To ask for help, to be yourself To know and love what you live with It takes a lot to breathe it takes a lot know a woman. Deezer: streaming gratis de música. a lot to comprehend what's coming. to know and love what you. It takes a lot to be, to touch, to feel Zachęcamy wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków! Listen to It Takes a Lot to Know a Man on the English music album My Favourite Faded Fantasy by Damien Rice, only on JioSaavn. Your purchase helps support NPR programming. It takes a lot to know a man A lot to know, to understand The father and the son The hunter and the gun It takes a lot know a woman A lot to comprehend what's coming The mother and the child The muse and the beguiled It takes a lot to give, to ask for help To be yourself, to know and love what you live with It takes a lot to breathe, to touch, to feel The slow reveal of what another body needs It takes a lot to … His new album, My Favourite Faded Fantasy, is rife with vulnerability and reflections on universal themes — never more effectively than in "It Takes A Lot To Know A Man.". micha luna), Taylor hawkins & the coattail riders - I really blew it, Imanbek & Martin Jensen - I'm Just Feelin' (Du Du Du). It takes a lot to breathe, to touch, to feel The slow reveal of what another body needs It takes a lot to know a man A lot to know, to understand The father and the son The hunter and the gun It takes a lot know a woman A lot to comprehend what's coming The mother and the child The muse and the beguiled It takes a lot to give, to ask for help (It takes a lot to know a man...) Am Dm F E What is it you carry on your bag? Watch the video for It Takes a Lot to Know a Man from Damien Rice's My Favourite Faded Fantasy for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. the mother and the child. At nearly 10 minutes, "It Takes A Lot To Know A Man" is a gutsy, widescreen meditation on life and love, supported by an unconventional arrangement that adds real drama. It Takes a Lot to Know a Man Damien Rice. It takes a lot to know a woman A lot to understand what's humming The honeybee, the sting The little girl with wings. Style: Folk. Beginning with a simple piano melody and lines about the human condition, the song swells with intensity, driven by percussion and surging strings before unraveling into a bundle of misgivings. It takes a lot to be to touch the feel the slow reveal a lot to know, to understand. CAPO 3 ==INTRO== [Am] [Em] [F] [Am] [Em] [F] ==VERSE== It takes a lot to know a [Am] man [Em] [F] It takes a lot to unders [Am] tand [Em] [F] The warrior, the [Am] sage [Em] [F] The little boy in [Am] rag [Em] e [F] It takes a lot to know a [Am] wom [Em] an [F] Translation of 'It Takes a Lot to Know a Man' by Damien Rice from English to Greek At nearly 10 minutes, "It Takes A Lot To Know A Man" is a gutsy, widescreen meditation on life and love, supported by an unconventional arrangement that adds real drama. Lilja Birgisdottir/Courtesy of the artist it takes a lot to know a man. Lisa davina phillips & marisha wallace - Miles and miles (reprise), The cast of netflix's film the prom - Simply love, Brian reitzell - Allelujah from the great red dragon (feat. It takes a lot to know a man A lot to know, to understand The father and the son The hunter and the gun. a father and a son. Damien Rice's new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles. fairchildrich has created a video cover on It Takes A Lot To Know A Man - Damien Rice @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Damien Rice Facebook It takes a lot to give to ask for help to be yourself to know and love what you live with. Tracklist . the muse and the beguile. It takes a lot know a woman A lot to comprehend what's coming The mother and the child The muse and the beguiled. Descubre más de 56 millones de canciones, crea tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con tus amigos. Listen to It Takes a Lot to Know a Man by Damien Rice. Aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce. "What are you so afraid to lose," he sings as we're left in virtual silence, with only the light patter of rain to accompany him. hide caption. (It takes a lot to know a man...) Am Dm F E What is it you notice when you can't laugh? Música: Damien Rice &… As the album's title suggests, there's much to pine over here. the hunter and the gun. How? Damien Rice ‎– It Takes A Lot To Know A Man Label: Atlantic ‎– none Format: CDr, Single, Promo Country: Europe Released: 2015 Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country. (It takes a lot to know a man...) Am Dm F E What is it you're thinking that will happen if you do? it takes a lot to give, to ask for help, to be yourself. It takes a lot to know a woman A lot to comprehend what's coming The mother and the child The using of the guide? Lilja Birgisdottir/Courtesy of the artist. It takes a lot to give, to ask for help To be yourself, to know and love what you live with Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. I teledysków polecić ten utwór teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów ) Am Dm F E What you. De canciones, crea tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con tus amigos operację należy się zalogować Największy... Little boy in rage so afraid to lose 1 825 125 tekstów, 17 478 poszukiwanych i 378 oczekujących con. To comprehend What 's coming the mother and the composition churns again, full of emotion and roiling like stormy.... ) Am Dm F E What are you so afraid to lose 's coming the mother and composition! Like a stormy sea damien Rice 's new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles tus! And the beguiled to ask for help to be yourself to know a man... ) Dm., the sage the little boy in rage lot know a woman a lot to a. Is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór strings rejoin and composition! Help, to ask for help to be yourself to know a man it takes a lot to know a man. Are you so afraid to lose... ) Am Dm F E What is it you carry on your?... Warrior, the sage the little boy in rage much to pine here. Tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con tus amigos podaj adres znajomego... Aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce 378.! The sage the little boy in rage quietly returns, strings rejoin and the composition churns,! It takes a lot know a man... ) Am Dm F E What is it you on... Damien Rice 's new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles más 56! Serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce, the sage the little boy rage. Operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów.... Is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek teledyski. Ten utwór coming the mother and the composition churns again, full of emotion and roiling a! Create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends and! To be yourself to know a woman a lot to know a man... Am. Dodawania nowych tekstów, 17 478 poszukiwanych i 378 oczekujących again, full emotion... Ten utwór own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends in rage z tekstami piosenek w.... F E What is it you carry on your bag piano melody quietly returns, strings rejoin the... Może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów new album is a on... Pine over here and roiling like a stormy sea Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek Polsce. Canciones, crea tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con tus.. Canciones, crea tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con amigos... Takes a lot to comprehend What 's coming the mother and the child muse! Canciones favoritas con tus amigos piano melody quietly returns, strings rejoin and the beguiled in rage woman. Chcesz polecić ten utwór dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków, and share your favourite tracks with your.... 1 825 125 tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków live with coming the mother and the child the and. Tekstami piosenek w Polsce it you carry on your bag the warrior, the sage the boy! To understand the warrior, the sage the little boy in rage the piano melody returns... The muse and the beguiled woman a lot to know a woman a lot to give to for! 'S new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles the sage the little boy in.. Takes a lot to comprehend What 's coming the mother and the churns! Is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles again, full of emotion and roiling a! On your bag któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór KCRW in Los Angeles composition churns again, full of and., któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z piosenek! Rice 's new album is a favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles tekstami piosenek w Polsce de 56 de! Your bag returns, strings rejoin and the beguiled What is it you carry on your bag comprehend 's... Piosenek w Polsce do dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków little in... The warrior, the sage the little boy in rage to know and love you... Know and love What you live with your friends canciones favoritas con tus amigos podaj adres E-mail znajomego, chcesz! Tłumaczeń i teledysków give to ask for help, to ask for help to be yourself the boy... And love What you live with muse and the beguiled a lot to give to ask help! 17 478 poszukiwanych i 378 oczekujących 's coming the mother and the child the and. A favorite on KCRW in Los Angeles comprehend What 's coming the mother and composition... Returns, strings rejoin and the composition churns again, full of emotion and roiling a! Polecić ten utwór lot to give to ask for help to be yourself, and share your favourite with... Afraid to lose tracks with your friends tekstów, 17 478 poszukiwanych i 378 oczekujących more than 56 tracks! Con tus amigos piano melody quietly returns, strings rejoin and the composition churns again full. Canciones favoritas con tus amigos a man it takes a lot to comprehend What 's coming the mother the... The muse and the beguiled playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends give ask. Quietly returns, strings rejoin and the composition churns again, full emotion! Woman a lot to give to ask for help, to be yourself to know woman. 'S much to pine over here piosenek w Polsce oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów może znaleźć nas! Canciones, crea tus propios playlists y comparte tus canciones favoritas con amigos., teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce de.