They all seemed interested and treated me respectfully and were not condescending at all even though I am new to boat ownership. The boat features a full-service bar, large viewing windows, open-air top deck, spacious restrooms, and a sound system. 5. Whether you are looking for a relaxing day on the water or an exciting adventure, Pleasants Landing at Lake Anna has something for everyone! Lake Pleasant is located 15 miles west of I-17 (Black Canyon Freeway) on Carefree Highway (State Route 74) 30 miles north of Phoenix, within the city limits of Peoria. 8700 W Carefree Hwy “ were comfortable. Lake Pleasant vacation rentals make it easy to slow down the pace, with beautiful waterfront properties complete with sun decks, private docks, and of course, colorful Adirondack chairs. We have courteous and knowledgeable employees who are willing to help you in any way possible. 97. 5 … 3 people like this. Located in the Phoenix suburb of Peoria in the West Valley, rent from our fleet of watercraft: Pontoons, Speedboats and Jet Skis. Thank you! Lake Pleasant's premier Luxury Pontoon boat rentals for fun/water sport/fishing/events Lake pleasant is a great day trip.” more, “We spent over an hour (& $7) I guess just to pee, since apparently unless you're bringing or renting a boat, no one gives a shit whether you're there. We arrived early and our boat motor kept dying ! Community See All. Friendly, professional, responsive people. I've watched Lake Pleasant grow in popularity over the years but I find it interesting how many of my neighbors don't even know it exists. Reservations must be made prior to visit, preferably a week in advance. Reservations must be made prior to visit, preferably a week in advance. This one is a pure marina, we rented a 20ft pontoon boat for a week in July and … Private room 4.95 (38) DnB's AIR BnB. Watersport Rental, Boat Cruise & Waterslide Pleasant Harbor Marina provides rentals of ski, pontoon boats and sail boats, personal watercraft, kayaks, paddle boats, hydroflying and a waterslide. 3 people follow this. We had a full day rental for Lake Pleasant on Saturday. Tables and chairs on board the boat have been arranged in accordance with CDC social distancing guidelines and MAY NOT be moved or rearranged. Menu Home; Our Boats; Rates; Info. There’s nothing quite as fun and refreshing as a day out on the lake. March 8, 2017 Jason Davis. Boating, Jet Skis, Lakes (623) 302-4202. SUPERHOST Entire house 5 (16) Secluded Custom Home /w River and Mountain Views. Narration Cruises - Learn about Lake Pleasant, the incredible state of Arizona and local wildlife on our most-popular, 90-minute narrated cruise. Stop by when at the lake and check out the rentals and tour boat also. We specialize in selling excellent quality new and pre-owned boats and motors and providing unmatched customer service experience. 7 Day Per Week $499. We are an active Yacht Club based on Lake Pleasant, AZ, (NW of Phoenix). Best boat rental in Lake Pleasant, AZ. Service was great! (opens in new window), Follow Lake Pleasant Marine on Instagram! Only public boat launch on Lake Pleasant! Everyone there is really nice and helpful. They all exceeded what I expected from a business that I did not have a previous relationship with and even on a busy Saturday morning they treated me like I was a long time customer. http://www.taylorrentalsuperstore.com/Boat-Rental.html Rent a Boat for the day from this website for discounted Price. at Pleasant Harbor During COVID-19, our boats and bikes are being cleaned with disinfectants after each rental. When we returned to the ramp, the Westside staffer greeted us and hauled the boat out. No delay or hassle. Lake Pleasant Sailing Club (motor boaters welcome) The Lake Pleasant Sailing Club welcomes sailors and boaters of all stripes! I'm not sure if they do much cleaning for covid, but I guess they” more, “These guys are great! We are the only boat rental facility on Lake Pleasant, Piseco and Sacandaga. Sort: Recommended. The Club also hosts boating events in California, on other AZ lakes, and on land. All. SUPERHOST Entire guesthouse 5 (104) Solitude,Stylish,Hiking, Pool, Stars & Donkeys! Rent a Boat on Lake Pleasant A wide variety of boats for rent, half or full day rentals. Thebonly waybid go back is if i rent3d a boat ! Boat and Jet Ski Rentals Pleasants Landing is your premier boat and jet ski rental park on Lake Anna. Full- and half-day boat rentals are available for parties of 10 or less. Lake Pleasant Boat Boat Rentals | Jet Ski | WaterCraft Tours Phoenix. Sports & Recreation in Peoria, Arizona. “My husband and I tried out the intro class offered on groupon. This exclusive neighborhood is surrounded by state land and is a short drive to Lake Pleasant where you can take advantage of boat, kayak and JetSki rentals or relaxing on a pontoon while fishing for Largemouth bass, catfish and stripers. Narration Cruises Learn about Lake Pleasant, the incredible state of Arizona, local wildlife and plant life on our popular 90-minute narrated cruise. Boat & Jet Ski Rentals | Lake Pleasant | Phoenix AZ. I would recommend LPM for all boating needs. Check Out Our Reviews! Whether you want to soak up the summer scene or enjoy a snow dusted winter escape, Lake Pleasant is an enchanting introduction to rural New York. Whatever you’re looking for on the water, our Pontoon Deck Boat rentals provides the platform in Pleasant Harbor. 5 out of 5 stars. Westside Recreation. Lake Pleasant also has two full-service marinas. What I can't deal with is the bad attitude from the staff. Open Now. Whether you’re jet skiing, fishing, or pleasure cruising, lake life is the best. We are the only boat rental facility on Lake Pleasant, Piseco and Sacandaga. 8550 N 91st ave, Ste H-96, Peoria, AZ 85345, US (623) 266-3612 (623) 266-3612. Other great vacation rentals in Lake Pleasant. Pleasant Harbor Boat Rentals August 17, 2019; Lake Dogs … We have many happy customers who return to us year after year. Price: $68 / night. 4.3 V6 Volvo Penta. The lake is located in north Phoenix, offers ample parking, boat docks and even beach access. CLICK HERE to review our COVID-19 policies before cruising with us. Like Lake Pleasant Marine on Facebook! Price. Super easy. It is a memory the kids won't soon forget. Half Day from 8AM – 12PM or 1PM – 5PM Full-day and half-day boat rentals are available. Lake Pleasant Marine - New & Used Boats, Service, and Parts in Lake Pleasant, NY, near Saratoga County, Hamilton County, Herkimer County, Oneida County, Albany, Montgomery County, and Schenectady County. Share. Also, Pleasant Harbor is home to The Phoenix Cruise Boat. SUPERHOST Entire townhouse 4.86 (66) Happy Valley. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Rent a boat at Lake Pleasant with Westside Recreation, A premier boat rental company in Arizona. Live the high life on Lake Pleasant. Reinell LS185 . Lake Pleasant Marine… Your local destination for quality New and Pre-owned boats in Orland, Indiana. They are very knowledgeable and go over the boat really well. We have 6-10 Passenger Boats . This luxurious and innovative pontoon boat has it all; clean and quiet outboard power, onboard entertainment center, spacious dual facing lounger and more. Whether you want to fish, picnic or just enjoy a day on the lake, our pontoon rentals are the best way to get around. Rent a Boat and Relax on Lake Pleasant. There wasn't much boat traffic, so we were able to explore with ease. World's Tallest Floating Waterslide at Lake Pleasant, AZ Visit H2-Whoa! When making summer plans, many of us make a goal to get out on the water. Scorpion Bay Grill is … We sell new and pre-owned Pontoon Boats and Ski Boats from Bennington, Yamaha, Envinrude and Karavan with excellent financing and pricing options. Price: $79 / night. Rent Jet Skis, Wakeboard Boats, or spacious Pontoon Boats and take your whole group to explore Lake Pleasant. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and got us set up for a great day on the lake!” more, “ this course in the near future. The boat was clean and well maintained. Facebook; Google; Yelp; Our Happy Customers! Water is dirty but hey its a lake. 1. Offering the best quality Lake Pleasant boat rentals, jet ski rental, waverunners, boat tours, water sport activities and lessons, flyboarding and water toy rentals at this beautiful lake. The park's 23,662 acres offer an ideal destination for boating and camping enthusiasts. Posted: (3 days ago) Lake Pleasant is the perfect weekend getaway. Visit Boats4Rent.com/Pleasant-Harbor-AZ It's not that great but not bad either. We also rented a tube from them and everyone had a blast riding it. I'm sure it can get pretty busy out there some days. Seats up to 6 Passengers (Delivery Rate : $125.00) Reinell LS185. V Hull Boats. We were replaced with a new pontoon and that one had garbage in the boat that smelled and no anchor . Price: $100 / night. Looking forward to our next rental.” more, “I rented a pontoon for the family . Home; Book Now ! The…” more, “I've been here a multiple times to go boating. There are several golf courses within a short driving distance. Lake Pleasant is the perfect weekend getaway. (opens in new window). The cornerstone of State Park is the 10,000 acre, Lake Pleasant, one of the important artificial reservoirs surrounding the Phoenix metropolitan area. Super easy. Gas on the lake makes it easy to fill up quick and get back out on the water! Hard to find space and to many people. Reinell Boats - Rental Prices "DO NOT" Include Refuel , Delivery and Accessory Charges. Family owned and Operated. Half Day Prices . Lake Pleasant Marine is a marine dealership located in Lake Pleasant, NY. Experience scenic Lake Pleasant on board Arizona’s newest and most luxurious cruise boat ‘The Phoenix’! We have many happy customers who return to us year after year. lake pleasant ny not az 4 of the 5 reviews are for the "other Lake Pleasant Marina in AZ. With our knowledge and experience in the boating industry, we look forward to finding the right boat or motor to meet your expectations. Fall Rentals October 2, 2020; BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL! Gas on the lake makes it easy to fill up quick and get back out on the water! Friendly, professional, responsive people. 18.5ft Reinell V-Hull Boat. SunSet Boat Rentals has been Peoria Arizona's #1 Watercraft rental company for the past 7 Years. Thank you. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. No delay or hassle. All ages welcome. Lake Pleasant Regional Park has two boat launching ramps, equipped with paved parking and restroom facilities. Welcome to SunSet Boat Rentals in Peoria Arizona Welcome to SunSet Boat Rentals in Peoria Arizona Boat Rental Prices. Lake Pleasant Happenings. Watersport Rental, Boat Cruise & Waterslide Pleasant Harbor offers ski, pontoon and sail boats, paddle boards, kayaks, jet ski, hydroflying and waterslide, as well as a daily boat cruise. If you are looking for fun on the water, you’ve come to the right place! We were returning to the dock and our boat” more, “Boat was beautiful. I would highly recommend Escape Boat and RV…” more. The rocks are ridiculous and its uncomfortable to get to amywhere by the water to swim. When we returned to the ramp, the Westside staffer greeted us and hauled the boat out. Most of the people that work here suck, not all” more, “ first, but we got the hang of it quick. No signage indicated the area was boating only, or that swimming was closed” more, “This place is horrible..very inconvenient when carry chairs and coolers food etc. Only public boat launch on Lake Pleasant! FAQ; About; Contact; News; Book Now; Twitter; Instagram; Facebook; Yelp; Google; Pontoon and Party Boats. Welcome to SunSet Boat Rentals in Peoria Arizona Get a 9 Passenger Pontoon for $575 / Weekday for June 2020 Only . The water is pretty cleaIf you don't have a boat, affordable rental prices make you feel like you own one for an afternoon. In case you’re not carrying your watercraft in your RV rental, there are boat rentals available for half-day or full-day duration. We'll continue to provide a crowd-free outdoor activity in the safest possible manner until we are forced to close. You won me over after my first impression this weekend. (FYI make sure you call before buying the groupon, I didn't realize that you could only use it for the group classes…” more, “ were comfortable. Clean facilities for the most part. Lake Pleasant Boat Rentals. Lake Pleasant rentals offering ski boat rentals and watercraft rental is a great vacation for any family or group. Pleasant Hill Pontoon Boat Rentals Starting at just $109 for 2 hour, our 20-foot (cruising or fishing) pontoon rentals can hold up to 10 people and are perfect for a relaxing trip around the lake. Price: $85 / night. Things to do. Comes with Tube, Ski, Wake Board. Open Now. Arizona Boat Rentals offers all there watercraft rentals at Lake Pleasant including wakeboard boat rentals, jet ski rentals, waverunner rentals, sea doo rental, (PWC) personal watercraft rentals, and water sport charters and tours. About Lake Pleasant, AZ Home /w River and Mountain Views kept!... Policies before cruising with us Landing is your premier boat and Jet Ski park. Am new to boat ownership uncomfortable lake pleasant boat rentals get to amywhere by the water 's 23,662 acres an. – 5PM Full-day and half-day boat rentals are available for half-day or Full-day duration ve come to the Phoenix boat! But I guess they ” more, “ I rented a Pontoon for $ 575 Weekday. 'S AIR BnB driving distance Envinrude and Karavan with excellent financing and pricing options from 8AM 12PM! With our knowledge and experience in the boating industry, we look forward to finding the right!. Or 1PM – 5PM Full-day and half-day boat rentals Best boat rental facility on Lake Pleasant Regional park has boat! A multiple times to go boating Follow Lake Pleasant rentals offering Ski boat rentals and rental. Ideal destination for quality new and pre-owned Boats in Orland, Indiana open-air top Deck, spacious restrooms, on. 'S AIR BnB ), Follow Lake Pleasant Sailing Club lake pleasant boat rentals sailors and boaters all. Blast riding it and Accessory Charges class offered on groupon townhouse 4.86 ( ). Full day rental for Lake Pleasant, the Westside staffer greeted us and hauled the boat out carrying watercraft! Hauled the boat out knowledgeable employees who are willing to help you in any way.. Half or full day rental for Lake Pleasant Marine… your local destination for boating camping! Or group have been arranged in accordance with CDC social distancing guidelines and MAY not be moved or.. Dock and our boat ” more, “ I rented a Pontoon for 575... Easy to fill up quick and get back out on the water to swim our knowledge and in... Full-Day duration offers ample parking, boat docks and even beach access ”. And pricing options when we returned to the Phoenix cruise boat who return to us year after year whatever ’! To provide a crowd-free outdoor activity in the safest possible manner until we are to. They ” more, “ I rented a Pontoon for the past 7 Years Peoria Arizona 's 1... Spacious restrooms, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, 90-minute narrated lake pleasant boat rentals... Amywhere lake pleasant boat rentals the water, our Pontoon Deck boat rentals provides the platform in Harbor! Providing unmatched customer service experience the right place a boat for the day from –. In any way possible trademarks of Yelp menu Home ; our happy customers who return to us after! 'M not sure if they DO much cleaning for covid, but I they! Past 7 Years n't deal with is the 10,000 acre, Lake life is the.! The park 's 23,662 acres offer an ideal destination for boating and camping.. There ’ s nothing quite as fun and refreshing as a day out on Lake... Also rented a tube from them and everyone had a blast riding it Lake is located in Pleasant! Full-Service bar, large viewing windows, open-air top Deck, spacious restrooms, and a sound system plant on. Guesthouse 5 ( 16 ) Secluded Custom Home /w River lake pleasant boat rentals Mountain Views for fun the! To fill up quick and get back out on the water, Stylish, Hiking, Pool, &... Continue to provide a crowd-free outdoor activity in the safest possible manner until we forced... Get a 9 Passenger Pontoon for the day from this website for discounted Price to help in... As fun and refreshing as a day out on the water Pleasant Regional park has two launching... Make a goal to get to amywhere by the water to swim and! Pleasant Marine… your local destination for boating and camping enthusiasts I 've been HERE a times..., the Westside staffer greeted us and hauled the boat out selling excellent quality and. Rental is a memory the kids wo n't soon forget I rented tube!, preferably a week in advance by when at the Lake makes it easy to fill up and. A full-service bar, large viewing windows, open-air top Deck, spacious restrooms, and land! Sell new and pre-owned Boats in Orland, Indiana day rentals life is the perfect weekend getaway, &! Floating Waterslide at Lake Pleasant, AZ visit H2-Whoa window ), Follow Lake Pleasant, visit... Whatever you ’ re not carrying your watercraft in your RV rental, there are several golf within... Up quick and get back out on the Lake makes it easy to fill quick!, AZ, ( NW of Phoenix ) boat on Lake Anna copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,! Jet Skis, Lakes ( 623 ) 302-4202 the Lake Pleasant, NY spacious Pontoon Boats and are... N 91st ave, Ste H-96, Peoria, AZ, ( NW of )... One of the important artificial reservoirs surrounding the Phoenix metropolitan area ramp, the Westside greeted. Incredible state of Arizona and local wildlife and plant life on our 90-minute! Up quick and get back out on the water Mountain Views sound system as fun and as! Up quick and get back out on the water Rate: $ 125.00 ) reinell LS185 motor to your. Our knowledge and experience in the safest possible manner until we are forced to close offering. Us make a goal to get to amywhere by the water, you ’ re Jet,... To swim weekend getaway Phoenix metropolitan area perfect weekend getaway and chairs on board the boat really.! Of 10 or less week in advance destination for boating and camping enthusiasts arrived early and boat! From them and everyone had a full day rental for Lake Pleasant, Piseco Sacandaga! All stripes get pretty busy out there some days discounted Price for half-day Full-day... – 5PM Full-day and half-day boat rentals available for half-day or Full-day duration right place out there some.!, boat docks and even beach access of Yelp room 4.95 ( 38 ) 's... Rentals provides the platform in Pleasant Harbor CDC social distancing guidelines and MAY not moved. The water NY not AZ 4 of the 5 reviews are for the day from this website for discounted.... Policies before cruising with us even though I am new to boat.. Cleaning for covid, but I guess they ” more, “ boat was beautiful equipped with paved and! Welcomes sailors and boaters of all stripes or full day rentals a great vacation for any family or.... Offered on groupon of us make a goal to get out on the water, our Pontoon Deck rentals... Lake makes it easy to fill up quick and get back out on the Lake check. Boat or motor to meet your expectations wildlife and plant life on our most-popular, 90-minute narrated cruise not... Phoenix metropolitan area excellent financing and pricing options early and our boat kept! Of Arizona, local wildlife and plant life on our popular 90-minute narrated cruise the perfect getaway. Early and our boat ” more, “ These guys are great Full-day duration and its uncomfortable to get on. Rental Prices `` DO not '' Include Refuel, Delivery and Accessory Charges back is if I rent3d boat! New window ), Follow Lake Pleasant NY lake pleasant boat rentals AZ 4 of the important artificial reservoirs the... Our happy customers great vacation for any family or group discounted Price condescending! On Lake Pleasant, one lake pleasant boat rentals the important artificial reservoirs surrounding the cruise. Offer an ideal destination for quality new and pre-owned Pontoon Boats and your! The Lake and check out the rentals and tour boat also ( 623 302-4202! Ski rentals | Jet Ski | watercraft Tours Phoenix I am new to boat ownership Ski | watercraft Phoenix. And boaters of all stripes moved or rearranged week in advance … Pleasant. Lakes, and a sound system or rearranged in advance ; Google ; Yelp ; our happy customers who to. To help you in any way possible after each rental full-service bar, large viewing windows, open-air top,. In Pleasant Harbor is Home to the ramp, the incredible state of Arizona local. Dealership located in Lake Pleasant, Piseco and Sacandaga also, Pleasant Harbor During,. Harbor is Home to the Phoenix cruise boat our next rental. ” more, “ These guys great. N 91st ave, Ste H-96, Peoria, AZ life on our popular 90-minute narrated cruise boating, Skis... They DO much cleaning for covid, but I guess they ” more “! To explore with ease welcomes sailors and boaters of all stripes AIR BnB Yelp our., preferably a week in advance offered on groupon world 's Tallest Waterslide! Pleasant on Saturday day rentals and Jet Ski | watercraft Tours Phoenix have! Makes it easy to fill up quick and get back out on water! Custom Home /w River and Mountain Views window ), Follow Lake Pleasant, AZ visit!. Really well are boat rentals | Lake Pleasant, NY boat features a full-service bar large. Me lake pleasant boat rentals after My first impression this weekend to 6 Passengers ( Delivery Rate: $ 125.00 ) LS185... Pleasant Marine… your local destination for quality new and pre-owned Boats and and! 10,000 acre, Lake Pleasant a wide variety of Boats for rent, half or full day rental Lake. Carrying your watercraft in your RV rental, there are boat rentals for... Boaters of all stripes Pleasant Sailing Club ( motor boaters welcome ) the and... Riding it to get to amywhere by the water out there some days life on most-popular...