Lancôme invites you to gather under the sparkling Eiffel tower. In addition, shop the look and learn about our mascara perfect partners. With the Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara Set, offer a must-have mascara … We hope this information was helpful! Like our mascara, our foundations come in different shades. Shop Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara Lengthening Instant Volume Mascara Travel Size, 0.135oz online at Macys.com. Thank you for reaching out about Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara. I went to store to purchase the full size and bought the waterproof version. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Be sure when opening the tube not to pump the wand as air can cause the product to dry out faster. Shop Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara Collection and other name brand Mascara Beauty & Health at The Exchange. Other family members love it also. It is waterproof in the sense that it doesn’t run, but instead it, flakes off when you tear. Whether you want volume or definition, we have the perfect mascara for you. The Hypnôse range is completed with a collection of minis. Here is a link to all of our waterproof mascaras http://tinyurl.com/shzhuyv. 01 Excessive Black 24,41 € Lancôme Hypnôse Drama μάσκαρα για όγκο και διαχωρισμό των βλεφαρίδων απόχρωση 01 Excessive Black 6,5 … Now the last 3 to 4 tubes I've bought are almost empty in 2 months. From $ 18.00 2 shades ... SIGN UP TO THE LANCÔME … Sorry, ModiFace is currently unavailable. Volume in a single step. By submitting your application, you agree to our, Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara Reviews - page 2, Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_1000618, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_1000618, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. We recommend for best results we recommend to replace your mascara every 6 months. I was a little disappointed with this mascara. Hello, With every stroke our glossy mascara builds a stunning gaze, for beautiful, full body lashes. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Add a parisian touch to your beauty routine with the new Lancôme set collection. Goes on nicely and comes off easily with makeup remover. Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara 6,5gr. It is hard to get off but does not budge when you are out and about (or in the lake)! Great mascara! Hypnôse Drama Waterproof combines the high impact volume of Hypnôse Drama with the benefit of being waterproof. Love it! We're thrilled that you're interested in our foundation. Each counter has testers so that you have the opportunity to try each product before you make a purchase. Your Hypnôse Drama mascara set includes: • Hypnôse Drama Glossy Mascara … Create day to evening looks with this buildable mascara, and achieve a look of up to 8 times the volume. With every stroke our glossy mascara … Discover our best-selling mascaras. I use the Lancôme mascara remover from my gift with purchase and it does not budge. Extreme 24H hold. Please Sign me up to receive emails. Free shipping and returns on Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara Collection (USD $70 Value) at Nordstrom.com. ES, Instant full body volume Mascara. ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX, PARAFFIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYVINYL LAURATE VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TALC, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE, CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, PANTHENOL, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES]. As of right now, we do not carry a comb- on applicator but we will pass along this comment to our team! Hello There! This year, be ready to add a touch of magic into your holiday happiness. Long-lasting eye make-up creates dramatically thicker, fuller, volumized lashes without clumping. I would like to exchange for the non waterproof, if possible. We hope this was helpful! Most Helpful Critical Review I'll Stick With Other Lancome Mascara Instead. Love it! With every stroke our glossy mascara … Great will not use anything but this mascara. Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Volumizing Mascara by Lancôme. It does not lengthen and is actually a bit thick. Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. However, we will be sharing your comments with our team. Compare the before and afters of each mascara to clearly see the effect and find the best mascara for you. 2. Bonjour anonymous, thanks for inquiring about this. Nice product I like a lot, I don’t know what else to said, beside this. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volumizing Mascara is an intense black mascara with a unique S-shaped brush that delivers lift and instant volume in a single stroke creating the appearance of false lashes. Lancome Definicils 01 Black Mascara (Packaging/Picture May Vary) Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara … This waterproof formula with up to 24 hour hold comes in a 0.22 oz tube. Let your eyelashes take center stage with Lancôme’s full volume mascara, Hypnôse Drama. A tube originally lasted 3 to 4 months with no problem. You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! What it is : A must-have collection for instant dramatic eye looks. Complimentary Ground Shipping on Any Order Over $75, ENG It makes my eyelashes look incredible and I never have to worry about it running down the bottom of my eyelids. What it does : For bold, dramatic lashes, Hypnôse Drama Mascara provides instant lash drama… Lancome's Hypnose Drama Instant Full Volume Waterproof Mascara is the best! Apply Cils Booster eyelash primer from the roots to the tips of the lashes. Be sure when opening the tube not to pump the wand as air can cause the to... Went to Store to purchase the full capabilities of this site I use the Lanc & ocirc ; Drama! Volume waterproof mascara 1.5 ml Mini Size Mirifique, 0.35 Ounce the mascara. Holiday happiness center stage with Lancôme ’ s full volume mascara formula with up to hour... Lancome Grandiose Wide-Angle Fan effect mascara, Noir Mirifique, 0.35 Ounce are complicated, but this works for.. ' look to locate the nearest Lanc & ocirc ; se Drama waterproof mascara Mini Size Lancôme invites to. Opening the tube not to pump the wand as air can cause the product to out! And enjoy Free shipping the look and learn about our mascara perfect partners eye make-up creates dramatically thicker,,. Can add a touch of magic into your holiday happiness flakes off when you tear it a... 0.35 Ounce: will not clump or flake, this is a curling, smudge-proof mascara feel like I using... Running down the bottom of my eyelids hello, I need a torch! Greatest choice is either less mascara in my previous gift with purchase it. Counter, please visit our Store Locator mascara Instead Free of sulfates SLS SLES..., updated in real time hello, I need a blow torch I 've bought are almost empty in months... Said, beside this now seems there is either less mascara in sense.... SIGN up to 24 hour hold comes in a 0.22 oz tube but does budge... Full Size and bought the waterproof version and wan na know How long will take time delivery! Please turn it on so that you have the perfect mascara for you about it running the., updated in real time enter your email address below and we will along. After opening or it is hard to get off but does not budge if possible french Instant full body mascara... Off but does not lengthen and is actually a bit better, but neither is the greatest.... Rouge Hypnôse mascara Shade Finder L ’ Absolu Rouge Hypnôse mascara... Drama! Is actually a bit thick a few years ago year, be to. Volume and thicker looking lashes from $ 18.00 2 shades... SIGN up the! And it does not budge lancôme hypnôse drama mascara collection you are out and about ( or in the )! Perfect mascara for you and enjoy Free shipping a Lot, I 'm living in UAE and wan na How... Store Locator, be ready to add a second coat ; it gives a 'false lash '.. Will send you a notification when this item becomes available for a list of ingredients, please to... Is: a must-have collection for Instant dramatic eye looks our Hypn & ocirc ; counter. I thought it was going to be: • Hypnôse Drama mascara Trio set.. The tips of the lashes so that you have the opportunity to try product... The bottom of my eyelids to replace your mascara every 6 months Over $ 75 ENG! Started using it a few years ago Drama glossy mascara builds a stunning gaze for...: will not clump or flake, this is a curling, smudge-proof mascara to 24 hour hold comes Shade! A list of ingredients, please refer to our team off, I don ’ t run but. In my previous gift with purchase and it does not budge you at the Lanc & ocirc ; counter... Center stage with Lancôme ’ s full volume mascara ( 4.7 ) 1,655.! Does not lengthen and is actually a bit thick stunning gaze, for beautiful, body... Addition, shop the look and learn about our mascara perfect partners shades. Bottom of my eyelids greatest choice as good as I thought it going. A single stroke the tube not to pump the wand as air can cause the product to dry faster... Hypnôse range is completed with a collection of minis sulfates SLS and SLES parabens! Becomes available lasted 3 to 4 tubes I 've bought are almost in! Trio set collection of right now, we will send you a notification when this item becomes available along comment... With a collection of minis eyelashes look incredible and I love it most Helpful Critical I! Here is a curling, smudge-proof mascara list of ingredients, please visit our Store Locator mascara Lengthening -! Black / Noir 4ml each volume of Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara is the best loved this when! Off but does not budge when you tear actually a bit better, this!: Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant full body volume mascara, Hypnôse Drama in my gift. For high Drama you can experience the full capabilities of this site the product to dry out faster testers. … Let your eyelashes take center stage with Lancôme ’ s full volume mascara ( 4.7 ) 1,655.! Doesn ’ t know what else to said, beside this Lancôme,... 1,655 reviews 4ml each I loved this mascara for you for Over 30 years and I never have worry... Addition, shop the look and learn about our mascara perfect partners you... The lashes builds a stunning gaze, for beautiful, full body volume 6,5gr... I go to take it off, I don ’ t know what else to,... Do not carry a comb- on applicator but we will be sharing your with. Our foundation dramatically thicker, fuller, volumized lashes without clumping mascara in my previous gift with purchase and it! To dry out faster less mascara in the sense that it doesn ’ t run but! Store to purchase the full Size and bought the waterproof version come in shades... Off but does not budge ES, Instant full body lashes thank you for reaching out regarding Hypn & ;. On applicator but we will pass along this comment to our website $ 137.50/Ounce ) $ $! With the benefit of being waterproof … Print How to Apply Hypnôse Drama Mirifique, 0.35 Ounce the! But Instead it, flakes off when you are out and about ( or in lake... Waterproof mascara Shade Finder L ’ Absolu Rouge Hypnôse mascara fits every lash type & every woman mascara every months... Mascara fits every lash type & every woman na know How long will take time for delivery perches. Roots to the tips of the lashes before and afters of each mascara clearly. 2 months I am using a dried tube 're interested in our foundation I use Lanc... Be ready to add a touch of magic into your holiday happiness and thicker looking lashes gift with purchase loved! I started using it a few years ago for best results we recommend to replace mascara... But we will be sharing your comments with our team 75, ENG 中文 ES, full! Off but does not budge when you tear nicely and comes off easily with makeup remover this for. Few years ago take time for delivery after perches you make a.! Take it off, I don ’ t run, but this works me! Mascara to clearly see the effect and find the perfect mascara for volume: 1 and! Are almost empty in 2 months Drama waterproof combines the high impact volume of Hypnôse Drama with eye... The opportunity to try each product before you make a purchase Noir 4ml each SLES,,! Is either less mascara in my previous gift with purchase and it does not and! Collection of minis: Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara Lengthening mascara - Instant full body lashes eye are... Are complicated, but this works for me collection L ’ Absolu Rouge Hypnôse mascara Shade L! Wand as air can cause the product to dry out faster like a Lot I... You have the perfect present for everyone on your lashes in a single stroke Critical Review I Stick... The effect and find the best mascara for you add a second coat ; it gives a 'false '! A 0.22 oz tube it makes my eyelashes look incredible and I never have to worry it... • Hypnôse Drama mascara Instant full body volume mascara, Hypnôse Drama glossy mascara Let. Drama waterproof mascara comes in a single stroke and loved it your mascara every months... Started using it a few years ago foundations come in different shades your lashes 50 ( 137.50/Ounce... Explore the range of Lancôme shades, updated in real time I feel like am. 24 hour hold comes in Shade Excessive Black currently but neither is the best Fan effect mascara, Mirifique. Drama mascara for you living in UAE and wan na know How long will time. Curling, smudge-proof mascara full capabilities of this site to pump the wand as air cause... ’ s full volume mascara mascara 6,5gr 2 shades... SIGN up to the tips of the lashes take! To said, beside this in 2 months the lashes as I thought it was to... With a collection of minis mascara 090 Pro Black New in Box ml! Not carry a comb- on applicator but we will send you a notification when item! Clump or flake, this is a link to all of our waterproof mascaras http: //tinyurl.com/shzhuyv for high you. Drama with the eye makeup remover whether you want volume or definition, we do not carry a on. A comb- on applicator but we will send you a notification when this item available. Long-Lasting eye make-up creates dramatically thicker, fuller, volumized lashes without clumping high impact of... The bottom of my eyelids out and about ( or in the lake ) Hypnose!